Saturday, June 29, 2013

trust, honesty or....?

I was given a battle between trust and honesty in my latest quest. There certainly was a fierce debate among all, and things falls apart..pretty difficult to comprehend. As I'm mostly known of, you fight the war, I'd stand by to analyze. 

Trust is prominent ingredient that shapes a relationship, almost all kinds of relationships. At home, at work, at play. You gotta trust to gain victory in a team. You better get laid or be defeated. So trust seems to top the chart. Where's next? Honesty? But this seems more like a prerequisite doesn't it? The honesty card is played way before trust gets laid. If not prerequisite, maybe fundamental? It takes years of genuine honesty to turn the table and get trusts. At one moment of dishonesty, does trust diminishes so effectively? So trust works wonders when it 'tags' along with honesty. Who's the big bang then? 

Here comes the brainer. The degree of distinctness proves no ultimate winner in this debate *opps... Who cares. This fella can be speaking million packs of lies and yet people chooses to believe, to trust. Same wave length brings two together. That other brat does nothing but preaches the truth and yet you decide to ignore. Humans, mostly, prefer to listen only things they like to hear. Or worst, there is no room for explanations where people are not interested about.

This is the chicken and egg discovery that bores children (and me). Chicken first or egg first? Let me tell you, chicken soup for the soul, while sunny side up with bacon strips *yayyy hubby getting room service! What, duh! You guys are still figuring which chicken and egg?

And so, I become very picky with debates. I don't spend (or waste) time in findings the unfruitful seed. I'd rather start planting seeds indeed. And whatever that comes out from the soil later, voila! As long I am cultivating (and cultivated) that very precious seed of honesty and trust

With this, I guess I'm never invited to forums again *chuckles and so what??!? They know me best. 

1 comment:

  1. dun leave me. dun leave us. Babygurl u can make it more out of ring! we r craprepubliq dangs!
    Felix

    ReplyDelete