Sunday, June 30, 2013

down down memory bank

I don't usually look at old picture the way I did tonight. Hmm...familiar faces here and there. But tonight, even those old conversations are echoing right into my ear as I flicked through each photographs. I remembered the place, what we were celebrating, what I had for intoxicating alcohols, which cigarette brand I puffed away...yes puffed away are those memories in those photographs. Nothing ever seem to be a status quo, comparing that and today. Friends become acquaintances, colleagues become buddies, rich (in the heart) become poor, tall (ambitions) become short, partners become rivals, hi-bye become soul mates.... Whatever. 

Met as strangers
Parted as friends
Fated as lovers 
Faith belongs

I must really thank a group of people that moulded me as I am today. These people gave great karmic effect on me in the past lives that You have once again touches me in such special arrangement. I saw those pictures, how could you put up to a person so....chaotic? Or why would all of you willingly join me in this never ending crap? Thank you, you and you. I don't need to mention names. Crazy people knows crazy people. 

You only live once, some preaches. I say, you only die once. I have been. Dead. Once. Enough. It's not like I'd always get a second chance. Who cheats death more than once? Beats me. 

I have moved on. But not so entirely. I know somehow we'd cross paths again. I know when I need to run away, my hands will be taken. Together again. 

BKK-HKG-MNL-KUL. *wink,hugs,kisses xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I have not forgotten you. Take care wherever you are...

    ReplyDelete