Friday, June 14, 2013

T.G.I.HK again

It's Hong Kong .... again. It was freaky cold the last time I came. Now, it's freaky cloudy and gloomy. Summer hasn't make its way here yet. 

Why TGI HK? I never fail to like this place. Yea it's like, not love. This is a pleasant place for visit. No language barrier, food is yummy, transportation is commendable. Some or most people I've met here are chatty. It feels like home, but never like home. 

But I'd rather not stay here like permanently. Nathalie says she lived in approx 400 sqf with her husband. She used to live in 200 sqf before she got a bigger home. Yea bigger home. I am not  trying to be cocky but I can't imagine how big (or small) is 200-400 sqf for a home. Do they want a home, or a house? Eventually? 

I want a home. Somewhere I'd like to stay in, don't feel like going out kinda home. Cozy, and meaningful. It is the content rather than the space. It's in the heart rather than outside. 

So maybe the Hongkie feels the same too. No matter how small, it's still home. I got you. *add oil hongkie!

Small house, big home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment