Wednesday, February 6, 2013

more than just words

I think I'm still better at writing. If compared to rights of speech. Or maybe there was never a problem with my talking skill, I am just tad too sensitive about misunderstandings. Maybe misinterpretations sounds more like it.

I have decided there's certain things are truly best left unspoken. Some things are better kept, and time is clinically proven to be best medicine of forgetfulness. It is easier to say 'I forgot' than 'I know'.

No wonder ancient guru invented Speak No Evil. It seems most of things not meant to be spoken are evil. Or likewise, make sure things to say are organically nice, or all otherwise are evil. It hurts.

It hurts? Yet it is also better to be internal rather external. It is something not to be shared. No reason to share the pain. It doesn't help at all. Why share these shortcoming when there is not even enough time to share love.

There was a life moment when I loved to hide in the closet. I don't need to do this anymore. I came out from the darkness and started writing. Please don't do anything to make me afraid to even write. Or else, I'd have to hide in the closet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment