Thursday, February 14, 2013

A special gift of Wisdom

This V Day special didn't just end there. Mind myself, my birthday coming in another 4 days. I didn't think about it until just a special moment ago.

I have a gift of Manjusri statue. Something I've thought less in current days. Is back to me.

I know I will get a Manjusri statue at the new house later. I already have one at parent's home, which I visually thinks it's a little tiny for an altar. But no fret, I will get one bigger for 16-01 later. And that I saw Her at Kechara Paradise. There were many Manjusri's there, but just one got my attention. That one. We spoke. I mean me and Her. We connected.

But I didn't have the courage to buy. This is me. I always don't know what I'm waiting for. I just didn't do it even though I have all burning desires to get Her home with me. And just in the midst of thinking and thinking like a coward, She is gone. Someone saw Her and took Her home, with more courage than mine.

It's ok. If Manjusri can give you more aspirations, then let Her follow you home. May lights of Dharma touches your life more than it touches mine.

And today, I got Her back. As my birthday gift. This, his first time presenting the Dharma as gift, and my very first most meaningful birthday gift ever ever ever.

This is more special than so many other gifts. I'm reunited with someone special like you, through Dharma.

'Thank you' just seems too shallow now. What else can I say.

Om Ah Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi.
May the Dharma be with you, for many lives ahead. And I promise, we will walk the Dharma path together in this life. Love you lots, 小Ron子!

No comments:

Post a Comment