Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pang Yau!

It was ages ago since I last saw her! I couldn't recall when was the last time we were hanging out together. In fact, we did hang out and it was oh-so-fun!

See...this gal went to Jacky Cheung concert with me. If that was not cool enough, we went to mountain people mountain sea watching English boy-band 911 at Sunway Pyramid. And that was 10 years ago. Yes, a century ago. Gosh, 10 f**king years!!

Ho Chieh Ern! Pang Yau! That's how we addressed each other. And we still do today. I would call her full name, and she would call me Ho 'Pung' Yen. And we both like to call Jules as Lee 'Ham' Peng. and then we giggle together. Jesus, so much to write. If I were to continue, how long would this page be.

Oh yeah yeah...this is classic. We used to boil telephone porridge for more than 3 hours after school, just chatting about Prince Williams. Yeah, Kate's hubby. As if we didn't have enough time chatting at school, we continued at respective home. And Mom proudly thought her daughter was doing homework revision with friend over the phone. What else....hmmm....also those endless McD session after prefectorial meetings! Jusco Maluri McD! I miss that place. I miss that life!

There will be some catching up to do with her. She need a friend, like all of us do. And I hope to be able to care for her, just like how we did. No matter how stressful and grey she thinks life is now, I hope she wouldn't give up. She is a nice girl. Nice girls should have a nice life....Guardian Angels, spend more time on her...

Metta

No comments:

Post a Comment