Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good-ness!

I feel trapped in a sloth's body lately. I sense much slowness in daily chores, work and play alike. Maybe August's a Ramadhan month for the Muslim, and there is not much of surprises at work certainly. People talk slow, walk slow, and undoubtedly work slow. Semangat 1Malaysia, let's find some peace within!

Practically, I shouldn't feel slow at play, but I did. August is a month of birthdays. For the Leo's. There are 4 Leo at home, 3 human and a dog. Celebrations goes on, and calories piled up with cakes and desserts that comes alone the way. But despite all the preparations and birthday song singing, I still think 24 hours ticking away too slowly.

Maybe it's time for me to contemplate my half year's achievement. COuld it be a sign urging me to think if I've been good in first 2 quarters of the year? Or how could I save myself and redeem my staining soul, so I would be entitle for a kiss from Santa when winter comes?

I don't know...a sloth can't think about things too much, it's too slow to activate the neurons in the brain. Or, do a sloth even have brains? IF they have, what do they think? Why am I a sloth? or Why a sloths' sloth?

What a sloth-y day today. Are we there yet?

1 comment: