Saturday, June 25, 2011

Child.Care is a scientific myth

I still don't understand this subject. I don't understand why you want to repeat the same mistake your mom did.

WOW! I am hearing the protest over there. Are you raging???

Abra-da-cab-ra....If there's one potion to make babies, and grow them like vegetables, that will be fantabulous. I don't like the idea of having kids. It's definitely not the wailing, or screaming, or chuckles that kids make on a daily basis. It's also not because of the much talked about labor pain a women need to go through just because she's gotta high shot of 1 minute orgasm. I just don't know how to react about raising a human being.

When you are married, you are afraid you can't conceive. When you conceive, you are afraid the cells are not growing healthily inside. When you feel the pain and the burst of that water bag, you are pushing it so hard afraid he wouldn't come out. When the baby is finally out, you are worrying that he is not eating right, not learning right, not behaving right. When he finishes college, you think of him every day if he could be doing good at rat race. When he meets the girl, you wait for the day of his marriage. When he finally bring home a wife, YOU WILL CARE IF HIS WIFE WILL BE REPEATING THE SAME THING YOU DID, ALL OVER AGAIN.

Now, tell me if this is the package. If this is, I surrender. It will be the scariest drama ever seen, flashing right before my very eyes. I'm getting goose bumps now. Don't try to scare me anymore.

I'll just get a puppy, maybe. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment