Friday, August 8, 2014

Lost things

Do you know when you've lost something -- like your favorite t-shirt or a set of keys -- and while looking for it, you come across something else you once missed but have long since forgotten? Well whatever it was, there was a point where you decided to stop searchinh, maybe necause it was no longer required or a new replacement was found. It is almost as if it never existed in the first place -- until that moment of rediscovery, a flash of recognition. 

Everyone has one -- an inventory of lost thinga waiting to be found. Yearning to be acknowledged for the worth they once held in your life. 

I think this is where I belong -- among all your other lost things. A crumpled note at the bottom of a drawer or an old photograph pressed between the pages of a book. I hope someday you will find me and remember what I once meant to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment