Friday, August 22, 2014

Amends

Amends

I wonder if there will be a morning when you'll wake up missing me. That some incident in your life, would have finally taught you the value of my worth. And you will feel a surge of longing, when you remember how I was good to you.

When this day comes I hope you will look for me. I hope you will look with the kind of conviction I'd always hoped for, but never had from you. Because I want to be found. And I hope it will be you --- who finds me
-Langleav

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amendments

The beauty of words in wisdom
the beast could lay beneath careless assumptions

The songs that once played
can be soothingly humming
and yet ear deafening

The promises once made
brings forth a future of hope
or destroys heart of trust

The beauty of words
The beauty of literature
is only its beauty that lays within
©ar.te.nus\

No comments:

Post a Comment