Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Menu of the day: 蛋炒饭

Jive in to harlem's favorite 蛋炒饭 , and lemme be the chef !! *feel blessed 

I am literally independent again. Just like I was. I am. Like this fried rice, I've never imagined I'd do this again. Here I am, a place where I call it Home.... I have shelter, I have own space, I have self cooked food. I have love within. 

Food looks too much for myself alone. I am having my late lunch, gawd pray this won't last til supper. But, even if this is a single meal... At least it tastes good, on my personal context. *feel blessed again 

It takes two to tango, but it takes one to be alive. *self quote. 

I am getting the tempo back again. It feels good. I did it once, I'd do it twice. 

P/S: hello Ruey 先生, see me survived?? You owe me one !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment