Friday, October 26, 2012

Pleasure of pain

I love wedges. Or platforms some may call it. But I think those are wedges because platforms are 180 degrees flat but wedges gives you curves. Wedges works like any high heels or stilettos effect, but less risky because it balances the gravity pull. I love wedges, at least 2 inches type.

I've been fetish-ing about wedges since I came back from Makati. I got my very first pair at CK and hadn't stop buying whenever I spot a fancy pair.

This black classic wedges I loved so much from Charles Keith, I finally wear today. Gosh, all confidence over pouring on me and I felt good. Until it bites me and left bristles at all soft spots of my tiny feet.

I have loved it too much to bear the pain. People say, you must bite it first before it starts biting you. No matter how much beauty it adorns, pain comes when you allow it to empower you.

If I knew how to be less vulnerable to the attachments, I wouldn't feel so much pain now. I could have just said, if pain is what you will bring to me, I am much better left without having you. At least, I wouldn't allow a single chance for your deceitful beauty to bite me.

Or could it be better if I learned to bite you first before you bites?

With this pain, will I give up on wedges? No. Because not all wedges will bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment