Thursday, September 30, 2010

my Sis - In - Law!

Thinking back, I had my full 7 days fully dedicated to Mr. & Mrs. Ho Jr. I mean that Gary Ho and Carol Choo. And I couldn't believe it either, I really love my sis-in-law. True, I don't really know her as a person and we hardly got chance to talk really deep thoughts. But all senses of togetherness is already pouring in. I don't care if she is shy, or she's got this eagerness to mop the floor (like Joyce HO), or she loves to fork the bill (like Clement HO).....u see u see....she has got some of the Ho's genes in her way too soon! And this is what I want to announce as FAMILY.

Life will never be the same when jovial things like this happens. My relationship with Gary improved and hopes it will still be improving. We talked, and wish there will be more subject flowing in coming days. And, take a peep at how happy my old bags are....I think equally happy (or even more) than having a daughter in law!

I need to repeat myself again -- I have had my blessings. It was tremendous happiness. Really.

The wedding luncheon went very smoothly. Everyone played their part with utmost cooperation and coordination. (yeah, not interested to record some of not-so-satisfied performance given by certain immature fella during the big day). Of course, HO family is always in steady mode when such professional and highly skilled Events Manager *"*ahem*"* --- ME --- is available to ensure all goes well. Yes, you may applause now.

After a week of challenging chores to ensure full blast of fun on the BIG Day, everyone was almost K.O. SuperDad SuperMom and SuperGirl all slept like real babies the next day. But all tiredness were swept aside when Gary brought Carol home on Sunday morning....

I place the rest of stories to an epic of happily-ever-after...

No comments:

Post a Comment