Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Psychology

Please enjoy the story……


I had just successfully (and patiently) finished watching a HK drama…yea I don’t know what’s the series drama called. But surprisingly, I managed to really kau-tim it this time! No miss a single chapter! This is so not me. Therefore, there must be something very catching or interesting that locks my attention (and patience) with that 20 episodes.

Basically, the story’s about a group of psychologist working at a hospital treating a bunch of psychotic. Other than that, you should know how the story goes already huh…..typical…patients got sick in the head, doctor found out, patients refuse treatment, doctor tries his best, patients either cured or died regretfully in the end…

Of course if I were to compare, I prefer to watch House MD even it’s once per week. But this movie….catches my attention because it basically tells a story which I wanted to hear for so long. I’ve always feel that I’m somehow a “weirdo” in the family. I always get bullied, always treated unfairly, always been taken lightly, never the center of attention. But I love my parents so much. So what’s the wrong here?

It seems that I have very low self esteem because I was bullied but never dare to fight back. I’m also easily annoyed because I’m very closed up. I always hide in the closet because I feel that no one can protect me. Including myself. And so I learned that all these can be cured. I just need to relax. Yes, relax the best medicine.

I’m trying my best today.

Dr Koh: Psychological disturbance is not an illness can be treated with ease. If you got a patient with kidney failure, perform dialysis. If you have a diabetic patient, refrain from sugary food. Imagine you got a patient with personality disorder. Advice him to take an apple a day? It won’t keep the problem away.

No comments:

Post a Comment