Tuesday, July 14, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I remembered hearing daddy sighed that his less-than-perfect life he have now is not being lucky enough to find any true friends ever. Most of his friends ~ be it school or work, had just crossed paths with him; never really left any footprints in his heart. Well, knowing daddy, I guess this is really something lacking in him. I hold his hands and say, "hey dude, no problem, you've got me. Friends forever, k..."

Friends forever....it's simple to get friends. But forever...?



Friends forever may sound too much like fairytale, but no doubt I have gained two great sisters in my life. Sherine + Sellina = double shot of fun, wacky, enjoyable recipe!

sherine: gosh, you will never know what type of connections we have. Beats all Digi, WiMax, whatever Celcom/Maxis territory. Imagine we can laugh at some stuffs together, but yet no one cracked any jokes. Or we can be talking nonsense and only we both knows there's always a meaningful and special care beneath each and every mou-lei-tau jokes we cracked. We have been through so much...because I think we both carry an important role in each other's growing years....I couldn't have asked for anything more as God has given me such great Sis.

sellina: heh....she can be out of her mind sometimes, but you can be guaranteed to get all sorts of surprises from her. To me, she's really a sweet and simple girl, but wrapped with so much kindness and sophisticating thoughts with her. People says, a person with a good heart glows on the outside. Take a look at top of her head, you can see that angelic ring....yea, it's good to have this little angel around because you won't miss any chance to laugh...

Sis, it's no longer a simple friendship we are leading. You are so much like family to me. You know how much I've prayed to have a big Sista....and now, not that I only got one but TWO...! love you both...muaks!

1 comment:

  1. Sister,

    I know you will not be gone for good. I know you will be back on and off, just like our friends, May per say. I know I'll be seeing you again but the thing is, it is hard not to say I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about you! As I said, working out there is different. Being far from family and friends need a lot of courage. Bear in mind that, should you in any circumstances found out that the job is not suitable for you, get your ass back here. Not to worry anything, people occasionally start new life on and off. I started mine as well after 9 fucking years. So, it isn't a big deal. Treat it as a learning curve not a failure. However, I wished you smooth sailing in your new career.

    You must remember that life is short. The most important thing is we must live happily each moment. But the word happiness really subjective depending on how you actually defined it. If you feel happy in chosing this path, then you have my full support. As you said, parents gave you life, you walked the path yourself. Same as sisters, sisters are only there to give support, to go through all the ups and downs but when it comes to life decision, it is back to you to make the choice.

    Again, I'm glad we are more than friends. We are sisters! But I can't get a photo frame with the wordings sisters instead of friends but as long as we know it is more than that, I guess that is one of the connection.

    Time flies, I still remember you being there for me when I'm having the "crisis", you buying those pearl milk for me and sent it over to me when I was pregnant, being my crazy zi mui in my wedding and so much more that I could hardly describe. Having you was one of the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. I remembered when I cried, you told me don't cry or your baby will hear you....

    The thing is I'm telling you all this is because not that I really ng seh tak lei, that you are leaving. How come I never say all this when you are around? How come I only say when you are about to leave here? Do you think I'm just like others, last minute only ng seh tak and farewell, farewell. The purpose behind the things which I just told is because I want you to know that I love you very much that should you not suitable with the life out there, you must remember you have good friends and family here waiting for your return.

    When people say, look forward don't look back. I'll say the opposite, look back because by only then you will know that your life has actually been completed by great friends and loving parents!

    Love you sis and take care!

    ReplyDelete