Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#Late #Repost

Found this old masterpiece stuck in my mailbox, and I'm loving every word constructed in it. Oh my genius, me! Bon appetite .... (huhhh?!??)

**************************


More often than not, we always feel that we are ‘under-appreciated’ (I think this word doesn’t exist, but who cares?!?!---this is a sign of feeling under-appreciated *chuckles

Look. If we are really sincere of all the good deeds we do wholeheartedly, why care if you get appreciation in return? This is such an adverse dogma! *sigh

Yeah. Even though you should give without expecting any return, don’t you think a sincere ‘thank you’ would just rhyme nicely? Highlight is the word sincere, not just ‘thank you’. How many times today up til this very moment; you have said ‘thank you’ without really meaning it from the bottom of your heart?

No one is commissioned to be nice to you. No one in this whole damn world, that’s why. People leave not because it is difficult to deal with you; it’s because they feel you are not worth it. And should people really leave you for this reason, there will be no more turning back.

So be thankful. Be real, and mean it by rejoicing every special moment people have given to you. For some that are specially made for it to make you feel exclusive, remind yourself that you should be extra thankful.

There’s no other way out because this is how the cycle turns.

“cos I can sing a little more, laugh a little more and love myself a little more…from you that I have found the better part of me….”

This is how appreciation works, like magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment