Tuesday, December 3, 2013

There goes the ol' saying.....


In old times, couples 'fix' things. In these time, couples 'replace' things. True enough. Real wisdom your Gramma got there, Bernard. You are truly blessed. 

It is adamant by saying You've got a gem with you when you've got an elder at home. Of course there are exceptions when some may have bad parents or somehow cookoo elderly that gives rotten examples. Morons are everywhere so just take it as karma. But, but truly generally, our elders (grandparents/parents/aunty/uncle/ahpek/ahma/kanasai *oopps) are precious people in our life. It is most influential when we grow up with them. They are our very first educationist to define 'happiness' in all different ways. 

My parents makes me today. I am a good mixture of their ingredients. They gave me a well balanced diet of ups and downs. That's why my perspectives are never too optimistic and hardly way pessimistic. I don't have lots of riches but yet I don't lack things. I am given education freedom but yet not forced to act like a genius. I lived my wild years but yet always afraid to fuck things up because I can't fail my parents. That's why I am today. 

And today, I am still learning life as my heart skips every beat. And today, I can still hold on to this beautiful life because I have my beautiful parents with me. Undoubtedly, my maternal grandparents taught me some good deal of lessons before they left me. Thankfully and gratefully blessed. 

Hence, last but not least... I have learned to 'fix' things rather than 'replace' things...nowadays.  

May all be well and happy. Sadhu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment