Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm just me

I'm just me. Not anyone else. 

I'm just truthful to myself. I am therefore I am. That uplifting smile I've given are the sweetest moment that brings my spirit up. And when I blast a big laugh, nothing else matters more than that enjoyable humor. But if frown is shown, I am just as sorrow, knowing every pain within. I don't smile only because it will look good; I don't laugh if it is lame; and I don't pull myself down unnecessarily. I am happy or sad, because I am. Not to please anyone. 

I'm just honest to myself. I don't know how to act and react with a purpose. I don't suddenly turn into an obedient creature to make myself look good. I don't change my preference in an instant to blend with the crowd. I don't pretend, because to pretend is to lie. It is easy to pretend or lie. I choose something more challenging; I choose to be honest, because I am. Not to please anyone. 

If you think I should be otherwise, I know I'm not the one. It should just be anyone else. It could be that person, but not me. So go ahead and get that anyone else. I can't give something that I just haven't got....I can't please everyone. 

Anyone is just everyone needs. Ironic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment