Thursday, May 16, 2013

What is 10 days to you?

10 days, how does that seems to you?

10 days for a newborn baby; The world is such a fascinating place. Every day is a new epic for me and I love to see my mama watching me grow. I can't wait for tomorrow! Wheeee~~~

10 days for a dying patient; I have so much to do in such little time. I want to see more of my loved ones. I want to accomplish things I hadn't time to do. I hope time could just stop here. Sigh...could this be my last breath?

10 days to go til your next holiday; I can't concentrate at work. I am imagining my beach getaway, lotsa shopping, endless laughters with buddies. Gosh, can't tomorrow be the day..?

10 days to your working deadline; I wish this piece of shit can be completed on time. My bonus depends on this project and I can fail it. I only have...what?!??! 10 days? Caffein better be kickin' in now...

10 days into a new relationship; I see colors everyday. I dream of sweetness and smiled in my sleep. I thank the Lord everyday, I have been blessed. I will love myself more today, because I have taken my responsibility with my partner in just 10 days ago and there will be so many more 10 days to come.

10 days to your engagement; I see colors everyday. I dream of sweetness and smiled in my sleep. I thank the Lord everyday, I have been blessed. I will love myself more today, because I have taken my responsibility with my partner for a lifetime together. I know the road is long and could be rough, but I appreciate the flowers that blooms by the bumpy roadside. I know nothing can be perfect but there is possibilities that everything will be just alright. In 10 days, our life comes into another learning phase. And 10 days later, people calls me by my name and your surname.

-----------

10 days, can be just at such different perspective. No matter which state you are in now, I'd wish for all good blessings to be with you. Don't fret, because we all have the same amount of time within 10 days. It is just how it is spent that make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment