Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The lesson learned from you ~ lady.....

Just met with a car accident last Thurs 04.06.09...Nah, I wasn't really speeding that time. In fact I knew I'm not rushing against anything. It happened just in split seconds, I didn't have the time to fret anyway. But the other car owner, a lady in her late 20's..was already crying like she had just lost a life. Gosh, I couldn't believe that it would leave such an impact to her. Even when crying, she knew it was actually or...erm...partly her fault because she jammed-break at the fast lane(she got her driving license and her car in just less than a month!). No one was blaming anyone in the scenario, but I felt so bad. I feel bad because I've frightened her in such a cruel way. I do not know if I would leave any nightmare for her to ever drive again, but that certainly reminds me not to scare anyone anymore if I ever drive again.

I finally know how it feels to be really sorry. Not to the car damages, but sorry that I have emotionally hurt a person's feeling. Especially a stranger's feeling - which never crosses my mind that there's gonna be anything to do with me.

Feeling sorry makes me fully charged with responsibilities this time. I've learned that my mistake or just simply my reflexive actions can really affect another person's life so much.

Don't worry, lady. This is part & parcel of your journey to getting a driving license. And buying a new car. My brand new car was also knocked by a moron drunkard before, and I was getting over it and drive all over again.....May the Guardian Angels be watching over you all the time now...

No comments:

Post a Comment